Monday 11 February 2008

Hoping this pencil roll will stop me loosing my colouring pencils

I am quite reknown by my friends and family for misplacing things. It always seems to be either my keys, wallet or pencil that I can't find. So when I was colouring in my sketches on sunday I thought, Uhh, perhaps I should make myself a little pencil roll so that I keep my drawing stash always together. After a little bit of thought, I cut out some of the fabric from Lara Cameron that I still had left from christmas and started sewing...


Very pleased. Hoping I can keep it on me at all times as I want to start drawing more. It's been years since I had some practise.

Weekend was splendid. I managed to inherit an aquatic turtle called Donatello from a friend. Very cute. Amazingly, Donatello gets on really well with my other two turtles, which are a slightly different species and far bigger. Hurrey. No fights. I 'll try to take a pici tomorrow, but they are rather lively. We'll see.

Nighty.

1 comment:

WIGA said...

Ahhhhhh i want to have that to! For my drawings. Love to make that. Nice Picture aswell!